NPMA's 43rd Annual
National Education Seminar
ANNUAL SEMINAR & EXHIBITS -- June 23-26, 2014 -- Anaheim, California
Training. Networking. Value.
This strategic event will give you actionable information to improve your asset management operations, help ensure compliance to key regulatory mandates, and reduce the costs and risk in managing physical assets and material.
Valuable Insights into the asset management industry, policy updates and performance management.
Expert Analysis from a diverse range of leading-edge executives, agency directors and other industry luminaries.
Compelling Case Studies on improving decision making, compliance and technology.
Tactics for improving your operations, creating and implementing standards, reducing risk and furthering your career.
NES will also provide important networking opportunities with policy makers and your industry peers. NES is designed for managers, administrators, supervisors, and employees at all levels and in all aspects of personal property and fixed-asset management in the public and private sector. Attendees represent a wide range of organizations including universities, federal, state and local governments and private industries that are looking for the latest solutions for managing, controlling and protecting assets. NES is the largest annual meeting of asset management professionals!
Educational Tracks include:
- Best Practices & Standards
- Property Early Lifecycle: Acquisition, Receiving, Accountability, Identification & Records
- Property Mid-Lifecycle: Inventory, Reports, Auditability, Utilization, Maintenance & Control
- Property End of Lifecycle: Surplus, Disposition & Contract Closeout
- Professional and Personal Development
The primary Areas of Focus within Asset Management will include:
- Asset Management Systems & Technology
- Capital Assets at Contractors
- Fleet Management
- Industry Leading/Best Practices
- IT Asset Management
- Management Concepts
- Material Management & MMAS
- Professional & Personal Development
- Property 101
- Property Accounting
- Regulations and Compliance
- Standards/ISO 55000
Target Audiences include:
- Colleges, Universities and Non-Profit Organizations
- Executive/Senior Management
- Federal Agencies
- Fleet Management Professionals
- Medical & Hospital Professionals
- State and Local Government
Early Rate on or before May 12, 2014
Regular Rate after May 12, 2014