Plan now to attend the Spring Educational Training Seminar, April 10-11, 2019,
in Denver, CO!
The 2019 NPMA Spring Educational Training Seminar will offer the following workshop tracks:
- Contractor Property
- University Property
- Dr. Doug Goetz, CPPM, CF: Slips, Trips and Pitfalls – Contract Property Issues!
- Pat Jacklets, CPPM, CF: Understanding the New GFP Module
- Rod Miller, CPPM: Cost Savings by Use of FLIS data for Centralized Catalog
- Greg Roers/Patricia Dodson: Managing Fabrications Designed to Push Scientific - Boundaries
- Sharrieff Christmas: Tracking IT Assets with RFID
- Frank Gonzalez, CPPM and Heide Hellriegel, CPPM - Are You Ready for GASB Statement 87?
- Scott Petersen, CPPM - The Art of Procedure Development
- Ivonne Bachar, CPPM, CF - Common Denominators and Essential Differences Between FAR and OMB Uniform Guidance for Universities and Non-profits
- Robert Koop, CPPA - Contractual Challenges with IUID
- Cheri Cross, CPPM, CF - Communicating with Subcontractors (On Their Schedule)
- Gina Thompson, CPPM - Contract Termination: Lessons Learned from a Contractor's Perspective
|Through March 10||Early Rate||$399||$539|
|March 10 - Onsite||Regular Rate||$449||$589|
Take advantage of the lowest possible rates before they expire!